I’m Aimee, a full-time wedding and lifestyle photographer and I offer beautiful, elegant photography in a candid and unobtrusive way.
I’m based in the south coast of Dorset, although I love to travel to wherever I am needed - I thrive on exploring new places.
- Emma and Rich
Most people hate having their photo taken - they feel awkward, self-conscious and don’t know what to do. But as your photographer I’ll help you to relax and even enjoy the process! If you would like some couple photographs, I will simply capture you enjoying each other’s company, reflecting on your day so far. I’ll encourage natural interaction through providing activities and conversation which will enable you to connect and have fun together, resulting in authentic yet beautifully composed imagery.
My approach on your wedding day is to blend in. At times I will be photographing from afar, although I also love to be amongst your guests, documenting all the action.
I will never be a distraction to what’s happening, I will be discreet by becoming part of your day, as if I was one of your guests. I am friendly and approachable and will enable you and your guests to feel at ease. I always find myself smiling behind my camera, enjoying all that’s going on during your wedding day.
- Seb and Louise
Every moment of your wedding only happens once. Having a photographer who is observant and dedicated to you and your story is paramount. Weddings are full of feeling.
The morning anticipations, the emotion and excitement throughout your ceremony and the electric atmosphere and energy of the all-day party makes being a wedding photographer seriously fun. It’s also fast-paced and comes with a lot of responsibility, so its important to choose a photographer you can trust!
- I like to meet up in person or via Skype to get to know you both and chat through your wedding plans together.
- If you need advice then I am happy to help; whether this be a supplier recommendation or to make suggestions on the timings of your wedding day.
- 1 month before your wedding day I will ask for all the details, timings and any photography preferences that you may have.
- I will be documenting the story your wedding in an unobtrusive way, blending in like a guest to capture all the action.
- I will offer subtle direction when needed and take control when creating your group photographs of your bridal party, family and friends (if you would like them).
- From holding your bouquet, the train of your dress, to answering your questions of what is up next, I am happy to do those small extra things that can help your day run smoothly.
- Within 14 days you will receive a preview and then 4-6 weeks later I will deliver your full gallery, professionally edited via a private online gallery. From here you can view, download, print and share your photos with family and friends.
- I can advise you on the different album and print options, whether these are already included within your package or purchased as an add-on.
Before the days of always having a camera in my hand, I used to perform and design! I’ve danced from a young age and this led me to join a Street Dance Crew at 18. We performed throughout the UK in schools, communities and festivals, and I met and worked with people from all walks of life! Then, at 22 I decided I needed to get a ‘real job’ so I studied Fashion and Textile design at Uni in Bristol. I fell in love with designing printed fabric, and my first ever camera! Throughout my degree I used photography to document inspiration for new fashion collections and by the end, I was hooked!
Since 2015 I’ve been dedicated to documenting the world around me and capturing the joy in peoples’ lives. The first wedding that I photographed was terrifying and exhausting and so so much fun! I experienced such a sense of satisfaction knowing that I was having a positive impact on others, bringing them so much joy, and since then I have never looked back!
If you like the look of my portfolio, the sound of who I am and the way that I work, then I’m sure we’ll connect well together!
I would love to hear about you and your wedding.
- Steve and Hannah